Our residential department works on customizing your heating and cooling needs for the most comfort. CLICK HERE FOR A FREE ESTIMATE
Maintenance Tips for Your HVAC System:
- Change the air filter monthly to make sure it stays clean.
- Have a technician clear the air conditioning drain yearly to avoid backup.
- Use air conditioner cleaner to clean the coils on your unit; make sure the power is off when you do this.
- Clear the area around the air conditioning unit of brush to make sure the unit can pull enough air in.
- Make sure the access panels are secure.
Energy Saving Tips:
- Keep your system well maintained and tune the equipment up yearly- the better shape your system is in, the more efficiently it will run.
- Get a programmable thermostat- with this, you can save energy when you are away from home by setting the thermostat to increase or decrease temperatures as you please.
- Seal your heating and cooling ducts- the less air that escapes your home, the better!
- Make sure doors and windows are shut and properly sealed as well.
- Update old equipment with newer, more energy efficient models to lower energy costs.
For all your Commercial and Home comfort needs